BE Writing & Communications has served:
- Industrial Fabrics Association International
- Specialty Fabrics Review Magazine
- InTents Magazine
- Fabric Graphics Magazine
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Upsize Magazine
- Limelight Communications, including its clients: 10,000 Foot View, Infinity Direct, Financial Women International, Mohagen Hansen, and The Builders’ Group;
- National Conference of Diocesan Vocation Directors
- NFR Communications
- Devold of Norway
- Johnson Worldwide Associates/Camping Division
- Perigee Sportswear
- Voyageur I.T.
- Saint Paul City Ballet
- Honeywell Home Heating and Comfort Division
- Dyne Technologies
- NorthWord Press
- Human Life Alliance
- World Apostolate of Fatima
- Twin Cities’ media tours for celebrity guests of Nightmare at Pinehaven Farm, including Al Lewis (Grandpa Munster) and Linda Blair (The Exorcist).
BE Writing & Communications charges an hourly rate for the majority of projects. Retainer fees are negotiated based on the size and scope of the project.
I appreciate Barb’s professionalism and willingness to go “the extra mile” to make sure we had articles and information that were relevant and well-written. The suggestions she made for improvements were thought-out and very helpful. Of particular note was her consistent concern for producing a quality product.
National Conference of Diocesan Vocation Directors